per is specialized in industrial humidity control. per‘s drying system allows to work on pipes, gas pipelines, oil pipelines, chemical systems, water systems, heath exchangers, ships and in the treatment of metal surfaces.
By blowing dehumidified air at a certain temperature and with a given relative humidity rate, our chemical absorption dehumidifiersavoid corrosion from sanding to painting on all surfaces to be treated and/or sanded.
At per, we design with our Clients ad hoc protocols to propose them an adequate drying depending on their needs.
- Interventions to remove the exceeding humidity from rooms equipped with metallic/electronic devices to avoid potential corrosion. If needed, gas nitrogen will be spread in the dried room to prevent steam from condensing.
- Drying interventions after tests and seal verifications on pipes, pipelines, weld joints and others.
- Condensed steam elimination and creation of dry environments by blowing air at a controlled temperature and humidity rate. This intervention guarantees higher productivity in a shorter time, and provides a healthier operating environment by drastically reducing the chances of microbe development.
- Interventions to eliminate excessive humidity in productive processes that require freezing operations, often delayed by the need to defrost the vaporizers and remove the ice
- Drying and creation of controlled humidity environment to prepare the surface before the application of coverings, preventing corrosion from starting between metal surface sanding and anti-corrosion painting application. By combining dehumidification and pre-cooling systems, it is possible to reach dewpoint temperatures under -70°C
- Creation of controlled humidity environments, with humidity and temperature monitoring through data-loggers that can provide database of recorded values with pre-determined frequencies. Temporary humidity and temperature control is crucial to preserve and stock a lot of products and materials.
- Condensation dehumidifier: the air collected by the dehumidification system is cooled down by the cooling battery of the circuit, until reaching a temperature below the dewpoint. This will condensate the steam and turn it into water
- Chemical absorption dehumidification: the core of the dehumidifier is a honeycomb hygroscopic rotor heated by hot air, which eliminates humidity and blows dry air
- Fan: an adequate ventilation is necessary for a good drying, as it boosts and speeds up humidity evaporation
- Microwave devices: specific equipment to deep dry walls and screeds before laying wood or linoleum floors
- IR lamp: for localized drying on walls or floors